Electronic Graduate Engineer
Full time Role
Overall purpose of the job:
To assist the Engineering Team in Quality control, Testing, Development, and Design of electronic/electrical products for the OE group.
Bachelor’s (or Master’s) degree in Electronic Engineering or Equivalent.
OE Elsafe design and manufacturer electrical products for the commercial furniture and fit out industry. We enable people to be powered and charge their mobile devices wherever they are, through Mains Sockets, USB and Wireless Chargers, and other innovative power solutions. We are based on the Northern Beaches of Sydney, but with a global footprint. If you are interested in joining our innovative team, then apply detail. below
- Class leading Efficiency Power Supply Design
- Li-ion battery technology
- Testing and Quality Control
- Design for Manufacturer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design circuits including Schematics, Circuit Boards, BOMs, and other documentation for new and updated designs.
- Complete simulations and detailed analysis to assist in designs and testing.
- Write and code programs for new designs, solutions, and test jigs.
- Test new and existing solutions to document and analyse performance and ensure quality control.
- Design and build test jigs to ensure our products are performing as required.
- Identify and source components to solve electronic and mechanical problems.
- Soldering and assembly of prototype units, test jigs, and production when needed.
- Maintain company management documentation systems, including schematic and footprint libraries, software version controls.
- Work with and learn CAD packages including Altium, Solidworks, to assist with designs.
- Research topics and succinctly report back findings and recommendations.
- Assisting Engineering Manager and Team in investigations and resolution of electronic and engineering issues and customer complaints.
- Assist with component, board, and production quality control processes.
- Consistently look for ways of improving products, productivity and introducing new innovations through the use of new technology, better processes and methods.
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org