OE Elsafe, based in Mona Vale, free onsite parking.
Full time Monday to Friday
We are looking for people who are highly motivated and seeking opportunities to work in a hands-on environment. Previous experience is not necessary as training will be provided, however, a more technical aptitude will be highly regarded.
- Assemble electrical components into finished products
- Perform quality control operations to identify quality issues and report to Team Leader
- Assist in the picking of assembly components from time to time
- Undertake stock management duties on occasion
- Read assembly diagrams and instructions
- Assist the team leader with general production responsibilities
- Ensure orders are completed on time and to the quality/standard required.
- Ability to surface mount/soldering experience highly regarded.
Ideally, applicants will possess the following:
– Previous process worker/assembler experience
– Basic PC skills
– Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
– Team player
– Strong communication skills
This is a hands-on role in a busy, fast-paced environment and requires a person that can work effectively and efficiently to meet deadlines. The successful candidate will be flexible with a can-do attitude and be prepared to work occasional overtime.
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com